(Applications close on 3 July 2019)
Commercial success and service position for new Momoyoga clients.
"We help yoga teachers worldwide find balance in studio management."
At Momoyoga we are still a small team, but we have big dreams. Our purpose? To develop the best management software for yoga studios worldwide. Here we need some assistance. We are searching for the right person to join us in our quest to conquer the (yoga) world.
Momoyoga had its beginnings in the Netherlands. However, since 2016 it has become available worldwide. Since then, more than 150,000 yogis have booked over two million yoga classes in more than twenty-five countries.
Momoyoga is a creative and product-minded team. Although we are ambitious, we are modest. At the same time we have consideration for the individual person behind every team member. We want to build a great product, but also create a cool working environment where we can work together to grow the company.
What is the challenge? 🚀
We are in contact with yoga studios from all corners of the earth on a daily basis. Many new users find their way immediately with Momoyoga. Others need a bit of guidance initially to reap the full benefits of Momoyoga. We would like to help all yoga studios become successful with Momoyoga.
That's why we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist.
What am I going to do? 🤔
- You will approach new users who have subscribed for a trial account with Momoyoga.
- You will assist these new clients to become successful at using Momoyoga.
- You will report your results to the marketing team and work on the basis of commercial goal setting.
- You would answer new users’ queries (in English) via e-mail, chats and social media platforms.
- You would identify areas for improvement for our product and Help Center.
What skills do I need? 📋
We are searching for that candidate who will sink their teeth into the challenge of contacting every new user and yoga studio with a trial account.
- Someone who is fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Someone who can work independently, but is also a team player.
- Someone who is productive and sets measurable goals.
- Someone who will not be afraid of making telephonic contact with clients in Australia or the U.K.
- Someone who is persuasive and energetic, someone who can convey their enthusiasm, be it telephonically or via social media.
- Someone who goes the extra mile and looks beyond mere support. Someone with the ability to move others to use Momoyoga.
- Someone who enjoys freedom and flexibility in his/her working environment and can manage this freedom, and time effectively. You should be comfortable working in the studio, from your home, or from your holiday address. The main consideration is to stay sharply focused and goal-orientated in your work approach.
- Someone who takes initiative and constantly seeks more efficient ways to do things, and preferably with a passion for everything online.
- And fluency in English and/or Dutch will be a big plus.
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
This role is full-time and based on-site in Tilburg (the Netherlands). Because we're such a small, tight-knit team right now, working all in one place helps us go faster and solve complex problems together.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Please email our team member Joost and include this role's title in your subject line.
Last updated: 25 June 2019