(Applications close on July 5, 2020)
Join the Customer Success team. Help our customers get more value from using Momoyoga.
"We help yoga teachers worldwide find balance in studio management."
At Momoyoga we are a relatively small team, but we have big dreams. Our mission? To help people find balance. This by creating the best management software for yoga studios worldwide. And with this, we need some assistance. We are searching for the right person to join us in our quest to conquer the (yoga) world.
Momoyoga started out in the Netherlands. In 2016 we opened our doors to yoga studios worldwide. Since then, more than 300,000 yogis have booked over 5 million yoga classes in more than 45 countries.
We are a creative and product-customer-minded team. We are ambitious though modest. We value the individual behind every team member. We want to build a great product, but also create a great working environment where we enjoy working together and growing the company.
What is the challenge? 🚀
We are in contact with yoga studios from all over the world. Each day again. Many new customers find their way with Momoyoga. Others need more guidance to get the full benefits of using Momoyoga. We want to do everything in our power for our customers to become successful. Even to a point where they will truly fall in love with Momoyoga. 😊 The challenge in short: making the customers successful, making them into Momoyoga fans.
That's why we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join the team.
What am I going to do? 🤔
- You will reach out to new users who have subscribed for a trial account with Momoyoga.
- You will assist these new users to become successful at using Momoyoga.
- You will answer new questions of our existing customer base via email, chat and social media platforms.
- You will identify areas for improvement for our product and knowledge base.
- You will initiate and work on projects and improvements that add up to overall customer success for our entire customer base.
What does my day look like? ⏱
In general, 50% of your time you will work on customer support. Reactively answering our customers’ questions. Mainly over email. Sometimes over the phone. The other 50% of your time, you will work on projects and improvements that contribute to overall customer success at Momoyoga.
You will arrive at the office around 9:00 to prepare and schedule your day. At 9:30 you will join in on the all-company standup meeting. From 10:00 to lunchtime you will work on customer support. After lunch you might go out for a walk or take some time to yourself. In the afternoon you will work on customer success projects and improvements.
Who do I work together with? 👩💻🧑🏻💻
You will join in on the existing Customer Success team (3 FTE today). Next you will be in direct contact with the Product team and Growth team. As Momoyoga still has a relatively small team, you’ll basically work with everyone. Many of our weekly and monthly events are an all-team gathering. You will learn from everyone in the company.
What skills do I need? 📋
We are looking for that candidate who will sink their teeth into the challenge of making our customers successful.
- Someone who is fluent in both spoken and written English. I.e. a native speaker. You don’t need to speak Dutch.
- Someone who can work independently, but is also a team player.
- Someone who is flexible, and can handle change being our daily business.
- Someone who is productive and can work towards measurable goals.
- Someone who is not afraid of contacting our customers over the phone if needed.
- Someone who is persuasive and energetic, someone who can convey their enthusiasm, be it over phone or in written words.
- Someone who goes the extra mile and looks beyond mere support. Someone with the ability to move trial users into Momoyoga customers.
- Someone who enjoys freedom and flexibility in his/her working environment and can manage this freedom, and time effectively. You should be comfortable working in the studio, from your home, or from your holiday address. The main consideration is to stay sharply focused and goal-orientated in your work approach.
- Someone who can manage organizing their own time, having a lot of freedom, but taking serious responsibility.
- Someone who takes initiative and constantly seeks more efficient ways to do things, preferably with a passion for everything online.
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
The role preferably is full-time. It is based on-site in Tilburg (the Netherlands). Because we're a relatively small, tight-knit team, working all in one place helps us go faster and solve complex problems together. As change in both product and strategic course still is 'daily business’ at Momoyoga, we experienced it being less effective to communicate these iterations over different remote workspaces.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Don’t hesitate and email Joost directly.
Last updated: June 12, 2020